TIPS INTERVIEW KERJA

TIPS INTERVIEW KERJA 


#1  Tell me about yourself 

  • Start with your name
  • Give your place information 
  • Education background in short
  • Job experience if any 
  • Family details in short 


Example : 
My name is Brightwell, I have done B.E in electrical & MBA in HR. I have 2 (two) years experience in HR & I live with my family in Depok. 

#2  Why are you looking for a job change?
  • Thanks... Explain what you learn from previous job. 
  • Share your reason for a job change.
  • Relate to career goals
Example :
I am thankful to my previous organization, because I have learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance the skills, knowledge and for personal growth & financial growth. Your organization is a good platform where I can learn more.  

#3  Why do you want to work with our company?
  • Tell them what you like about the company. 
  • Relate it to your long term career goals
Example : 
Sir, It's great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company I found that my skills are matching to your requirements where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.  

#4  Why should I hire you?
  • Share your knowledge 
  • Work experiences
  • Skills related to job
  • Career goals
Example : 
Sir, I'm a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge, but I can do hard work for my organization and I will put all my efforts for the good progress of my organization, being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try to fulfill all the needs of the company from me. 

#5  What are your career goals?
  • Short term career goal
  • Long term career goal
Example : 
My short term goal is to get a job in required company where I can utilize my skills and improve my career path. 
My long term goal is to be in respectabel position in that organization.

#6  What are your strengths?
  • Adaptation
  • Hardworking 
  • Honest
  • Flexibility
  • Optimistic 
  • Fast decision making
  • Self motivated 
Example : 
I am honest, self motivated and hardworking person with positive attitude towards my career and life.

#7 What are your weaknesses?
  • Straight forward 
  • Impatient
  • Sensitive 
  • More talkactive
  • Trust people very quickly 
  • I can't say no when someone asks for help 
  • Take decisions very quickly
  • Get nervous when talk to strangers 
Example : 
I can't say no when someone asks for help and I', a bit lazy in which I'm not interested. 

#8  What are your salary requirements?
  • Never share your salary requirement as a fresher
  • Experience candidate can share their expected salary 
  • Always say yes as per the company norms for the job 
Example : 
I'm a fresher, salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career and I also want to improve my knowledge and skills and gain experience so I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company's norms which will fulfill my economical needs.


Popular Posts